With patented copper-infused Cupron® technology in the seat and mesh back
A cloud of corporate comfort made for seating satisfaction – now with protection that goes beyond perfect posture.
The Aircelli combines super-soft mesh and cutting-edge air cell lumbar with BodyBilt’s ergonomically-contoured seat for an unequaled experience. Now with the new copper-infused seat fabric and back mesh, this innovative chair provides both comfort and antimicrobial properties. Cupron’s proprietary and patented technology adds an extra layer of protection from a variety of micro-organisms.
The Cupron® copper-infused mesh back option adds further health properties to the Aircelli’s ergonomic design. Cupron® is a copper-based antimicrobial technology that harnesses the properties of copper for healthcare, consumer, industrial, and military applications. Cupron embeds various copper formulations in select polymers that enable finished products to deliver the desired impact.
Protection with Staying Power
Copper-infusion protects the seat from a range of bacteria and fungi that can cause odors and deterioration over time.
- Elastomeric mesh provides varying levels of support where needed
- Unique air cell lumbar balances compression and support
- Soft Optima Arms adjust in height, angle, and width
- Seat height, depth, tilt, and tilt tension adjustment
- Stylish 26″ five-star base with multiple finish options
Cupron® Technology Features
- Copper-infusion with antimicrobial benefits
- Protects fabric from odor and stains
- Inhibits growth of micro-organisms