With patented copper-infused Cupron® technology in the seat and mesh back
The Midcelli is the mesh mid-back, ergonomic chair you’ve been waiting for – now with protection that goes beyond perfect posture.
BodyBilt once again sets the innovative standard with a perfect combination of super-soft mid-back mesh and cutting-edge air cell lumbar combined with BodyBilt’s ergonomically-contoured seat. Now with the new copper-infused seat fabric and back mesh, this innovative chair provides both comfort and antimicrobial properties. Cupron’s proprietary and patented technology adds an extra layer of protection from a variety of micro-organisms.
The Cupron® copper-infused mesh back option adds further health properties to the Midcelli’s ergonomic mid-back design. Cupron® is a copper-based antimicrobial technology that harnesses the properties of copper for healthcare, consumer, industrial, and military applications. Cupron embeds various copper formulations in select polymers that enable finished products to deliver the desired impact.
Protection with Staying Power
Copper-infusion protects the seat from a range of bacteria and fungi that can cause odors and deterioration over time.
- Elastomeric mesh provides varying levels of support where needed
- Unique air cell lumbar balances compression and support
- ULTRA arms save space while offering more adjustability
- Seat height, depth, tilt, and tilt tension adjustment
- Stylish 26″ five-star base with multiple finish options
Cupron® Technology Features
- Copper-infusion with antimicrobial benefits
- Protects fabric from odor and stains
- Inhibits growth of micro-organisms