You may decide to voluntarily provide your personal information through the use of the Website and/or to order Products from ErgoGenesis. The information collected includes:
- Your name,
- Your phone number,
- Your mailing address,
- Your email address, and
- Your credit card information (in the case of purchases of ErgoGenesis’ products).
Other personal information may include:
- Your interactions with our Website,
- Your customer/website user feedback and comments,
- Your product reviews.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Website. We only have access to information that you voluntarily provide in using our Website. By using our Website and providing your personal information, you agree to allow us to use this information for the following purposes:
- To send you emails to verify your identity and for order fulfillment purposes;
- To create an account on our network and/or Website;
- To respond to your emails directed to us;
- To provide the services offered by the Website and by our company’
- To enforce our Terms of Service;
- To customize, analyze, and improve our customer service and the Website;
- To collect payment for Products;
- To ship Products to you and to fulfill orders (and will provide your shipping information to third party shipping entities to fulfill your order);
- To perform marketing services related to our Products.
ErgoGenesis does not sell, trade, or rent any user information to any other parties. In the event ErgoGenesis is required by law enforcement, government contract administrators, and/or judicial authorities to provide information collected through your use of this Website, ErgoGenesis will disclose such information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or if required to cooperate with law enforcement investigations or government contract compliance reviews.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
ErgoGenesis is not responsible for any use of your personal information provided via third party applications or websites. Therefore, we recommend that you review the privacy policies of any third party applications or websites that you use.
We take precautions to protect your information, especially your financial information, such as credit card information given for purchase of our Products. When you submit sensitive information via our Website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (including processing credit card orders) are granted access to personally identifiable information, and the computers/servers in which we store this information are kept in a secure environment.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
ABILITY TO UNSUBSCRIBE
In the event you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you may unsubscribe by contacting ErgoGenesis through the information provided in the “Contact Us” section of the Website, which is located at www.BodyBilt.com. Alternatively, you may follow the procedures by clicking on the “unsubscribe” option in the email you receive from ErgoGenesis.
REMOVAL & UPDATE OF INFORMATION