Terms of Service
For non-rated or new accounts, payment terms on initial orders: credit cards ( MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover) or
For established accounts, payment terms are Net 30 days. Outstanding balances past 30 days are subject to a 1.5% late charge per month, or the maximum amount permitted under local law. Withholding payment due to carrier damages, shortages, or other disputes is subject to late charges.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- All orders should be e-mailed, mailed or faxed in hard copy purchase order form. ErgoGenesis may accept information for an order via telephone as a service to our customers; however, production will not begin until a purchase order form marked confirmation has been received by fax, mail, or special carrier.
- Confirming purchase orders that are not clearly and specifically marked CONFIRMATION are the responsibility of the customer if they are produced as duplicate orders.
- If acknowledgment or receipt of an order has not been received within three (3) working days, the customer should call the Customer Service Department for confirmation.
- Orders received after 12:00 p.m. Central Time will be entered on the following business day.
- All orders will be acknowledged via written acknowledgment by fax and will be accepted, manufactured, and invoiced based on the information and terms stated. If any discrepancies are found, notify ErgoGenesis immediately.
- ErgoGenesis requires FOB: origin (Navasota, TX), prepay and add stated on all orders.
- No orders may be canceled without
writtenconsent of ErgoGenesis. Restocking charges will be assessed on all changes or cancellations received after 1 day from the time that the order is entered.
- Note: No cancellations or changes will be accepted on QuickShip orders. No returns will be authorized unless our inventory position permits and the goods are in resellable condition.
- By agreement,
anyreturn for credit will be charged a 25% restocking fee (plus shipping) to cover handling, inspecting, and repacking.
- No returns will be allowed after sixty (60) days from the purchase date.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
- No merchandise may be returned without prior factory approval, instructions, and issuance of a return authorization (RA) number from ErgoGenesis’ Customer Service Department, (1-800-364-5299). The RA number must accompany the return shipment and must be clearly marked on the box.
- All unauthorized returns will be refused and returned unopened.
- Each RA number will be valid for only thirty (30) days from its issuance. All returns must be shipped prepaid.
- No deductions from payments due to ErgoGenesis may be assumed for returned merchandise until approved and determined by ErgoGenesis.
- No deductions will be honored until returned goods have been processed through our Quality Control assessment.
- All prices for FOB (origin) factory (Navasota, TX). Shipment will be made “best way” unless carrier preference is indicated on the order.
- In most cases, UPS Ground is selected with common carriers utilized when quantities or dimensions justify.
- Freight quotes should be obtained from ErgoGenesis’ Shipping Department, as freight prices may fluctuate at any time accordingly with price increases instituted by freight companies. Freight quotes will be good for 30 days from the date of the quote.
- It is the customer’s responsibility (not necessarily the consignee) to notify ErgoGenesis in writing of any factory defects, shortages, or errors. Such notification should occur within five (5) days of receipt of the merchandise. Failure to make any claims against ErgoGenesis within five (5) days will constitute acceptance of merchandise and waiver of any defects, shortages, or errors that may be ascertained upon inspection.
- ErgoGenesis not responsible for damages incurred in transit or in storage. It is the consignee’s responsibility, by law, to examine merchandise upon receipt, note any damages on carrier’s bill, and file an appropriate damage claim. Concealed damage should be reported in writing within 48 hours to the carrier. The responsibility of ErgoGenesis ceases once the carrier signs the bill of lading as having received the merchandise in good condition.
- Service questions should the to the Customer Service Department, open weekdays from 8 a.m. Until 5 p.m. Central Time.
- All BodyBilt models are available through the QuickShip program in predetermined fabrics, in which case the order will be shipped within (5) working days. QuickShip orders are limited to a maximum of eight (8) chairs per order.
- COM (Customer’s Own Material) or COL ( Customer’s Leather) may be used on any orders, subject to approval by ErgoGenesis – send
sampleof COM fabric to Customer Service Representative for evaluation and approval. COM/COL must be prepaid to the attention of the Customer Service Department,and must be accompanied by the customer’s purchase order number for proper identification.
- BodyBilt assumes no responsibility for inspection or wearing qualities of COM/COL and reserves the right to refuse any such upholstery.
- Final Shipping date of the finished product will be determined only after receipt and acceptance of COM/COL upholstery.
RECYCLING & SUSTAINABILITY
- ErgoGenesis constantly seeks ways to recycle and minimize waste in every material, area of manufacturing, and method for packaging and shipping of its products.
- Only the highest quality components are used that significantly decreases
incidenceof part breakage.
- New designs and manufacturing processes are formulated with a basic goal of future retrofit and component replacement well into the future.
This price guide contains list pricing for BodyBilt products and