The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we work, from social distancing to the selection of seating surface materials that are recommended. Upholstery surfaces should inhibit the growth of bacteria and other surface pathogens – and be easily cleaned with EPA-registered cleaning solutions and disinfectants.
In order to help you protect your employees, we are recommending the solutions below for a healthier workplace. These upholstery materials and products go beyond the basic expectations of function and comfort. Soft to the touch and PVC-free, our anti-microbial solutions meet and exceed the requirements for recommended bleach or alcohol solution-based cleaning processes.
To learn more about bringing team members back to work safely, we’ve also created a downloadable guide with information on best practices and recommended cleaners and disinfectants.
Recommended Chair Surfaces
- PERMABLOK Top Coat addresses functionality and sustainability
- SilverGuard Silver Ion technology advances the known anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, mildew-resistant properties
- 100,000 double rubs
- Offered in 4 standard colors*:
*Custom colors are available but longer lead times may apply.
- The ultimate and innovative version of Polycarbonate Polyurethane surfaces
- Soft to the touch, yet withstands EPA-registered cleaners and disinfectants
- Optimal stain protection with liquid and moisture repellency
- Non-allergenic, skin-friendly, and odor-free
- EPA-registered anti-microbial protection
- 400,000 double rubs
- Offered in 3 standard colors*:
Recommended Chair & Stool Models
Current Promotion on
To help your teams return to a safer work environment, BodyBilt is offering special savings on key products that feature our recommended, cleanable and anti-microbial fabrics, with pricing effective through September, 2020.
Build Your Custom
Don’t see exactly what your workspace needs? We have more options available to help you create an ergonomic workspace – at home or office – to better protect you or your empoyees. For more information, click below to send us an email, or call us at 1.800.364.5299.