Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Requirements:
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), employers with 15 or more employees must provide reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities to perform their jobs and enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment.
Employers must provide accommodations unless they pose an undue hardship.
What is the average cost to accommodate people with disabilities in the workplace?
- Under $100 (29%)
- $101 to $500 (32%)
- $501 to $5,000 (11%)
- $5,001 or more (4%)
- Not sure (14%)
Sitting in our exceptional BodyBilt ergonomic chair is only part of the equation. ErgoFusion is a complete line of ergonomic accessories for addressing workplace environment needs.
- Keyboard trays
- Keyboard tray support mechanisms
- Flat Panel Monitor arms
- Sit/Stand Solutions
- Other ergonomic accessories
- Consistency – Facility uniformity by reducing the various types of chairs handling special needs – instead one chair, any shape or size.
- Streamlined Ordering Process – One contract for all special needs, including any custom fittings or evaluations.
- Try Before You Buy – No-charge demos to give you and your employee confidence about making the right decision.
- A Standardized Contract – A direct relationship with ErgoGenesis guarantees expedited services.
- Anywhere, Anytime, Nationwide Service – Third-party services often lack nationwide resources. ErgoGenesis’ nationwide network of territory managers allows for the coordination of national coverage.
- Contracted Pricing – Guarantee the recovery cost – no surprise costs.
- Cost Reduction – A direct relationship with ErgoGenesis eliminates delays with unfamiliar third-party billing, additional administrative costs, service fees, and third-party credit checks and approvals.