How organized is your desk? We know, it could always be cleaner. But why don’t…
What Type of Office Chairs Should I Buy For My New Office?
First, congratulations on your new office! Second, office chairs come in many different types, so one might function better for the type of office you are running, while others may not. The easiest way to figure out what works best for you and your needs is to show a list of the types of office chairs.
The Basics that Define an Office Chair
Some basic characteristics define an office chair as being different from other types of chairs. Office chairs typically have a padded seat cushion, legs with wheels that allow it to roll, and provide support for your back. They also usually have a multitude of adjustments available such as height adjustments or adjustments for the back cushion.
Types of Office Chairs
- Executive Chairs – These are the luxurious chairs that the boss in the corner office has. Usually, they had plenty of padding, are comfortable, and provide many ergonomic features. They have typically been leather covered for years.
- Conference Chairs – Sometimes these are so subtlety uncomfortable it seems as if it’s to get the meeting over as soon as possible. They typically have inferior lumbar support for your back but more or less function quite similarly to a stereotypical office chair. Conference chairs also typically do not provide the same amount of comfort and ergonomic design that chairs where you can spend all day in one.
- Task Chairs – These are the chairs typically found in many student computer labs. They are inexpensive, provide limited features, and are reasonably comfortable for a few hours.
- Ergonomic Chairs – These types of chairs appear at the sweet spot between function, fashion, and price. Ergonomic chairs are designed to provide comfort and lumbar support for anyone who spends much of the day sitting in front of a computer. Bodybilt specializes in these types of chairs!
- Stools – Typically, these are chairs with just a simple seat and a few legs for support. They might function just fine for an hour or two, but to spend all day in them can end up being exhausting and unsustainable. Luckily, Bodybilt has created better and more comfortable stools with feet and backrests that some other stools are lacking.
Need More Help with Buying Office Chairs?
If you need more help or want to learn more about our superior seating please call us at 1-800-364-5299 or email us at email@example.com.